According to the purpose of the Brotherhood,
“…to promote beer as a noble beverage of cultivated sociability.
cultivate tradition; convey pleasure in the enjoyment of beer
cultivate international togetherness”.
the programme around beer is to be understood as open and flexible.
- Presentation of sponsors of the editorial work
- Reports from chapters, friendship meetings, general assemblies
- Reports about the beer market, breweries, supplier industry, beverage trends
- about special events (e.g., Day of the German Beer)
- History and stories about beer
- Short portraits “about beer”, starting with Prof. Dr. L. Narziß
- Various and amusing: “aufGelesen” – quotes, sayings…
- Published 4 times a year
Dipl.-Ing. (TUM) Udo Bodenberger